[Biojava-dev] Feature Templates

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 00:45:25 EDT 2003

Hi -

There are not really any strict coding standards, well none that are enforcable anyway :-) A lot seems to depend on the developers IDE or editor. Mostly the code looks OK. I have tidied SimpleFeature a bit.

One possibility would be to run all of the code through a template from time to time which would not be hard with a modern IDE but would make a bit of a hit on the CVS when it happened. Matthew did the last one where he changed the code to use explicit imports.

- Mark