[Biojava-dev] meta data in javadocs

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 06:03:26 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've been playing with getting javadoc to dump
prety-printed object graphs into its output. E.g., we
could instantiate the FeatureFilter that is the
default schema for a feature type & dump this out into
the javadoc.

The good news - it basically works.

The bad news - I don't seem to be able to access
biojava classes from within javadoc.

Basically, I think the classpath setting for javadoc
goes into resolving documentation, not into providing
classes to the runtime. Anybody got an answer to this
or know what is going on?

I know this is turning into deep voodo, but then
that's why I posted to -dev :)

Matthew