[Biojava-dev] Chromatogram support contribution

Rhett Sutphin rhett-sutphin at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:02:21 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've put a tarball of the chromatogram package sources up here:

http://www.detailedbalance.net/~rhett/dev/biojava/chromat-contrib/
biojava-chromat-contrib-src.tgz

I've also updated the javadoc to the most recent package structure:

http://www.detailedbalance.net/~rhett/dev/biojava/chromat-contrib/doc

Copyright tidbits: this package was originally developed for the
University of Iowa Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
and is being contributed to BioJava under the LGPL with the permission
of the director of the CBCB.

Let me know if there are any problems, questions, or suggestions for
improvement.

Rhett

--
Rhett Sutphin