[Biojava-dev] DNATools.forSymbol

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Fri Mar 14 12:12:19 EST 2003

I have changed the forSymbol methods of DNA and RNATools to use the
SymbolTokenizers for their alphabet I have also added all IUB ambiguity
codes to RNA in the AlphabetManager.xml. All ambiguity codes are now
available to both alphabets and to the forSymbol() methods.

Tests seem to pass.

- Mark

sender immediately.