[Biojava-dev] DNATools.forSymbol

Rhett Sutphin rhett-sutphin at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:39:43 EST 2003

Hi Mark,

Is there any reason not to use the existing converters to do this?  For
instance

return DNATools.createDNA(String.valueOf(token)).symbolAt(1)

could be the entire method body.  That could be a little slower.  But
on the other hand, it uses the AlphabetManager alphabet definitions so
it would enhance maintainability.

Rhett