[Biojava-dev] AbstractULAlignment

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Mar 13 15:56:45 EST 2003

Hi -

It turns out that the AbstractULAlignment would require a bit of a
re-engineer to cope with non-contigous locations as arguments to the
subAlignment() method. As a work around I have added a warning to that
method that users of non-contiguous locations may prefer an alternative
strategy. I have also added a subAlignment() method that takes two ints
instead of a Location which provides a possible alternative.

Finally I have made the constructor of the inner SubULAlignment
protected as construction should really be limited to the subAlignment
method.

If any of this doesn't work let me know.

- Mark

sender immediately.