[Biojava-dev] AbstractULAlignment

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 16:44:58 EST 2003

Hi -

I guess the thing to do would be to test for contiguousness (if that's a
word) and use the Locations block iterator to retreive each subalignment
and then concatenate them before returning them.

The Location getMin() and getMax() methods should be documented to
indicate that it is very wise to test for a contiguous location before
relying on them to give a sensible result. I'll do that now. Do you want
me to change the AbstractULAlignment so that it internally copes with
this problem?

- Mark

sender immediately.