[Biojava-dev] Contributing chromatogram support to BioJava

Rhett Sutphin rhett-sutphin at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:37:15 EST 2003

Schreiber, Mark wrote:
> Is there a plan to update the ABITraceViewer to work with the new
> Chromatogram API? It would be cool if it could work with all supported
> Chromatograms.

I don't know what ABITraceViewer is, so I can't respond about it
specifically.  But the code I'm contributing includes a class called
ChromatogramGraphic that knows how to draw a Chromatogram onto a
Graphics2D object.

It is optimized (somewhat) to only draw the portion of the Chroamtogram
that falls into the clipping rectangle of the graphics context, so it is
suitable for use in interactive applications.

Rhett