[Biojava-dev] Could someone add this to the cvs?

Francois Pepin francois.pepin at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 1 13:18:44 EST 2003

I clicked send a bit too fast there (the original message was a bit
longer). It's a new version of my UkkonenSuffixTree (along with its test
class) that I had updated a while ago, but isn't in the cvs yet.

Could one of the moderator either accept the original message with the
attachments, or put that code in the CVS?

Thanks,

François