[Biojava-dev] Biojava and webservices

Carlisia P. Campos carlisia at bu.edu
Sun Jun 15 10:48:11 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

Alright. I am at the very initial phase and should be done in two
months. I will be deploying it on my server so when it's done I'll let
you know and you can try it. I will most definitely give you all the
code and documentation, so in the case you try it and find it
interesting you can extend/maintain it for biojava. If in the mean time
you think of something super interesting that you would like to see
deployed as a web service pls let me know and I'll try to get it in.

Best,
--Carlisia