[Biojava-dev] Tests failing

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 25 10:59:45 EDT 2003

Sorry about that one. I was sure that I had run the tests before
commiting (and the hasChild bug was about as dumb as they come).

TerminatedSymbolList in itself isn't really needed, but I need to be
able to terminate the SymbolList. First because of the current code
structure assumes it. Secondly (and more importantly), we need to
terminate the sequences if we want to add more than 1 sequence and
expect every suffix to end at a leaf.

It could be possible to have some code in the tree construction that
puts an implicit termination symbol at the end. I like to have an actual
termination symbol in there, because it makes the code a lot simpler.

Francois