[Biojava-dev] biojava / Security

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 04:58:37 EDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 09:33:31AM +0100, Matthew Pocock wrote:
> Last time I checked, CVS notification sent messages
> /per file/ rather than per commit. That's painfull.
> Perhaps a daily single cvs mail would be better?

I like that idea -- I'd certainly be more likely to take
a look that individual checkin e-mails.

CVS can do most of the work already with something like:

   cvs -d $CVSROOT rdiff -u -D "24 hours ago" -D "now" biojava-live

[Right now, that's a bit dull because nothing has changed
in the last day -- try a longer time interval if you want to test it].

So long as it really is just one patch per day, I'd be happy
to see it posted to the existing biojava-dev list.

    Thomas