[Biojava-dev] OC/OS/OX field output

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 04:28:29 EDT 2003

The taxonomy code is my bad. I wrote it a year and a
half ago - it worked for me TM.  There's no emotional
attachment on my part to the current code or
interfaces. As long as the info round-tripps (we can
write out taxonomy objects as os/oc/ox lines) then go
for it.

I guess we should also be parsing the references into
reference objects. Grrr.

Matthew