[Biojava-dev] Fixes fro Genpept writing

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Aug 11 12:10:04 EDT 2003

Hi -

I could tentatively volunteer to be tzar (until I am replaced by a
popular revolution!).

Some basic rules might be useful:

1) If you commit to biojava-live and not biojava1.3 branch then you
should tell me.
Is it possible to set up a notification system that sends a message
(preferably a daily digest) of stuff that has changed in the
biojava-live system (and the biojava 1.3 branch)?

2) No breaking the 1.3 api. No exceptions. If you want breakage let it
go into 1.4

3) No new APIs. Bug fixes and minor additional functionality are OK.

4) Try using JavaDoc sometime you'll like it :)

5) Must pass Junit tests (and preferably provide one if there isn't one
currently).

OK, 5 edicts is enough for someone who hasn't even scored a popular vote
yet :)

- Mark