[Biojava-dev] SequencePannel fixed?

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:04:37 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I've had an attempt at cleaning up the offset
heuristics in SequencePannel. In my tests, viewing all
allong chrom 1 in the das browser, all the glyphs look
right & the mouse functionality seems to work. But,
I'm aware we've been stung by this code before, so
could some of you that have locked hornes before take
it for a spin again and check that your favorite
artifacts are all missing? I'm not actualy sure that
I've done anything that wasn't being done before, but
there are now fewer lines of code ;-)

Matthew