[Biojava-dev] SimpleThreadPool priority change

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:42:17 +1300

I've seen this kind of bug before in Javac 1.3.2. Sometimes you can get
around it by putting a totally redundant 'this.' before the method call.

- Mark

ava/bio/seq/SubSequence.java:352: getParent>
(org.biojava.bio.seq.Feature) is inherited from