[Biojava-dev] blast parsing continued

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:49:46 +0000

Could I have a copy of whatever DTD you might settle upon please?

I have a NCBI Blast XML parser that I use that I'd like to check in and an
adaptor to implement to make the events match those expected by downstream
builders.

Regards,
David Huen

--

David Huen, Ph.D.              Email: smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Dept. of Genetics              Fax  : +44 1223 333992