[Biojava-dev] abi trace viewer

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:14:05 +0000

Schreiber, Mark wrote:
> This truly is Righteous,
shucks

> Just a few humble comments.  Color.BLACK in java 1.3 is Color.black
> (stupid I know). I have fixed these in the CVS. Another problem is that
> all the peaks appear to go to the top of the screen when they have no
> signal instead of going to the bottom of the screen.

My bad - I sort of forgot what coordinate system I was in. You can just
render to depth - (What_we_had_before) for y-coordinates.

  Finaly to be
> completely pedantic the standard colour scheme (if there can be said to
> be such a thing) is:
>
> C = blue
> G = black
> A = green
> T = red

I sort of guessed these colors. My memory is too crap and I couldn't see
a propper abi viewer. Feel free to fix this, or use the
org.biojava.bio.gui.SymbolStyle interface to plug this in (and fix
DNAStyle default values to match these).

> So despite my quibbling, top effort!
>
> - Mark

Matthew

--
BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk