[Biojava-dev] Docbook error

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
07 Nov 2002 14:01:11 +0000

    Matthew> Could it be a binary-file-in-cvs-as-text problem? On my
    Matthew> linux box I get further, and then it looks for the dtd
    Matthew> under /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd/docbookx.dtd rather
    Matthew> than in ant-build/lib/xml-dtd-4.2

It was :(

I did a 'cvs admin -kb docbook.jar' and stuck a postit about binary
files in cvs on my monitor.

The other thing was that I forgot to alter the SYSTEM identifier on
the document itself. I thought that the xmlcatalog stuff would sort
this out, but a doctype parser somewhere is insisting on a SYSTEM
identifier.

I hope that's the last of the teething problems (apart from the buggy
transformer issues which we can't do much about). Thanks for your
patience.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj@sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -