[Biojava-dev] Re: [Biojava-l] New Ant target 'docbook'

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:58:54 +0000

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 05:24:48PM +0000, Keith James wrote:

>     Mark> Can we distribute the dtd and xsl stylesheet with biojava?
>
> Yes, we're free to do that. The DTD is a 67k tar.gz and the
> stylesheets are a 540k tar.gz.
>
> One possibility is to add them as a jar which gets unpacked into
> ant-build when the docs are built. (Keeps things tidy if we need to
> change stylesheet versions.) That would make things easier - no
> downloads or editing the build.xml
>
> Anyone object (or have a better idea)?

+1

Especially if you just check in jars (which should be only
slightly bigger than the tar.gzs) and unpack to the proper
place in the Ant script.

We already distribute xerces and jakarta-regexp, so I don't
see a problem with some docbook stuff.

     Thomas.