[biogroovy-l] rat protein microarrays

Weaver, David DAVID.WEAVER at utoledo.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:49:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently working with a researcher at our institute who has an
interest in protein microarrays for studies involving rat samples.

We have the capability to scan microscope slide formatted microarrays
with our dual wavelength PerkinElmer ScanArray400; however, I am
unfamiliar with rat protein microarrays that may be available.  Does
anyone know of any commercial vendors who currently have rat protein
microarrays available in either a commercially or custom formatted
microscope slide array?

I'd appreciate any help in quickly finding what is available to aid this
researcher in the studies.

Sincerely,

Dave

David A. Weaver, DDS, PhD

University of Toledo

Director, Genomics Core Laboratory

    Program in Bioinformatics and Proteomics/Genomics

Assistant Professor

    Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine

    College of Medicine

Health Education Building, Rm. 200

3100 Arlington Avenue

Toledo, OH 43614-2598