[Biobiz] pharmacy3

SEO Guy Services seojonathon at seo-guy.com
Wed Nov 2 16:29:11 EST 2005

To: Links Manager,

I am actively seeking Pharmacy related link partners. While searching
for these related websites I came across your site and would like to
exchange links with you. Our websites are relevant,
"which Google loves" because they are all Pharmacy related.

Our Site:
www.abconlinepharmacy.com

Our link pages:
http://www.abconlinepharmacy.com/ns/customer/resources2.php

Our link code:
Canada Pharmacy</a> - ABConlinepharmacy.com offers North American
clients a way to get quality prescriptions at Canadian prices.</p>

Or if you have a links management system:

Title: Canada Pharmacy
to get quality prescriptions at Canadian prices.

Linking with our site to your own is very important from a search
engine standpoint and will allow you to dramatically improve your
search engine rankings, traffic, and overall business.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jonathon Jones
seojonathon at seo-guy.com