[Biobiz] The best cash generator EVER...

James Williams j.williams at runbox.com
Wed Aug 10 17:22:52 EDT 2005

Hi there,
I hope you'll forgive this message out of the blue, its just I thought you may want to read about the most amazing opportunity to make some serious money very simply and in a very short space of time.
This is a brand new money-making system that is, in one word, EXCELLENT.
The "10 Bucks Forever" system is easy, Fully Automated, 100% CHEAT PROOF and 100% HONEST. It even has a log-in area where you can check your stats and loads of easy ways to maximize your return and build some serious wealth....  And what's more it only costs $10 - there are no hidden charges.  Now Everyone can afford that!
Believe me I have tried a lot of the other systems and I have never known a better model than this.
It is totally up to you - I won't try and talk you into it. You can decide all for yourself once you have looked at the web page below. When you see all the benefits I'm sure you'll agree with me that this is THE program we've all been waiting for!
Welcome aboard and happy fortunes....
http://www.10bucksforever. 2fortune.com/
Remember, wealth comes to those who take their opportunities...
http://www.10bucksforever. 2fortune.com/
Best wishes
James
PS:  Please note that I am mailing you personally because I thought you might be interested in this opportunity. I apologize if it has inconvenienced you at all to receive it. If so then please let me know and I will make sure I never send you such correspondence again.