[Biobiz] Let us find you the right job

Collin Herndon waters.Ackerman at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 07:04:28 EDT 2004

G E T    Y O U R     U N I V E R S I T Y      D I P L O M A

Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and the respect of all?

Call this number: 1  775  490  9881 (24 hours)

There are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!

Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, GED and Doctorate (PhD) diploma!

Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma!

No one is turned down!

Call Today  1  775  490  9881  (7 days a week)

Confidentiality assured!

7 8 0 4 0 1 0 5
1 0 Collin 1 1 Herndon 9
Collin Herndon 1 6 1 9 4 7 6
Collin Herndon 9 5 8 Collin Herndon 1 Collin Herndon 2
4 3 Collin Herndon 4 5 5
2 7 2 5 0 6 1 3
5 7 Collin 2 1 Herndon 9
Collin Herndon billion custer cadillac truck disrupt thyroid psychoacoustic
Collin Herndon status elegy emeritus Collin Herndon terrify Collin Herndon standstill