[Biobiz] RE: (Auto-Reply) Mail Delivery (failure info@fiabci-usa.com)

lshafner at fiabci-usa.com lshafner at fiabci-usa.com
Tue Jun 1 13:19:10 EDT 2004

Leadership and staff are in Houston for the FIABCI World Congress and will return to the office in June.  We will have limited access to e-mail during this time.

For information on FIABCI and our World Congress in Houston, May 24-29, please visit our website at www.fiabci-usa.com.  For questions on Congress registration, booths, or sponsorship, please call our organizers at 713-965-0566.

On-site registration begins on Sunday, May 23, at 2pm at the Hilton Americas Hotel and can be reached by calling 713-739-8000 and asking for the FIABCI Congress registration office.

Hope to see you in Houston!

Sincerely,
Susan Newman
FIABCI-USA Secretary General