[Biobiz] Chybove hlasenie (failure notice)

MAILER-DAEMON at mailhub2.slovanet.net MAILER-DAEMON at mailhub2.slovanet.net
Sat Jul 10 07:14:22 EDT 2004

Ahoj, som postovy program serveru mailhub2.slovanet.net.
Zial nepodarilo sa mi dorucit spravu na nasledujucu adresu.

(Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mailhub2.slovanet.net.)
(I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.)
(This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.)

<bytoc at netax.sk>:
Mailova adresa neexistuje ! (No mailbox here by that name). (#5.1.1)

--- Prilozene su hlavicky z povodnej zpravy (Enclosed are the original headers of the message).