[Biobiz] Win 2000, XP, Office, Adobe and Corel stuff for 90% less from Kyle's SoftShop

Ahmad Osborne xgbfemvik at indiatimes.com
Mon Jul 5 08:20:53 EDT 2004

There were many times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails.
Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.
Eagles do not beget Doves.
Live your life, do your work, then take your hat.
Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy gets the Catholic Church. America gets Hollywood.
Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing. The rest is mere sheep-herding.
If I could define enlightenment briefly I would say it is ''the quiet acceptance of what is.''
Every hero becomes a bore at last.
Even the best of friends cannot attend each other's funeral.
Natural abilities are like natural plants they need pruning by study.
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization.
It is easy to give advice from a port of safety.
Every actor in his heart believes everything bad that's printed about him.
What you see, but can't see over is as good as infinite.