[Biobiz] Take your chance and get 95% discounted OEM software from Moses's SoftShop

Jillian Gomez KQKKGJJ at romymichele.com
Thu Jul 1 22:12:56 EDT 2004

Absence and death are the same -- only that in death there is no suffering.
We ask advice but we mean approbation.
The best education in the world is that got by struggling to get a living.
Love, the quest marriage, the conquest divorce, the inquest.
I'm not an actress who can create a character. I play me.
One sees great things from the valley only small things from the peak.
Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
Acting is happy agony.
Knowing is not enough we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do.
A short absence is the safest.
Never claim as a right what you can ask as a favor.
It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country.
There were many times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails.
A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming.