[Biobiz] Free Tool: Visualization of Gene Expression on Pathway

TOYODA Tetsuro biobiz@open-bio.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:33:34 +0900

Dear colleagues,

Let me introduce our visualization and analytical tools of gene
expression in the context of metabolic pathways.

http://gscope.gsc.riken.go.jp/aboutGSCope.htm

Two software packages are freely available at the web site.

"GSCOPE" is a plug-in module for viewing complex biomolecular
connections. Data files for GSCOPE is XML-based. GSCOPE has many
functions including DNA microarray analysis, cascade deduction, find by
keyword, etc.

"Knowledge Editor" is a stand alone application, by which you can draw
pathway data (XML) while analyzing DNA-microarray similarities.

Currently, both programs works only on Windows2000 or WindowsXP with
Internet Explorer 5.5 or more.

See samples at our web site.
http://gscope.gsc.riken.go.jp
1) Metabolic pathways with mouse and yeast gene expression data.
2) Orthologs estimated by our original analysis program ( not yet
published).
3) Protein-Protein Interactions of 417 proteins found by yeast 2 hybrid.

Best regards,
Tetsuro Toyoda.